Thursday, August 25, 2011

Order Statuses..


Wooo! that sale was so crazy.. I don't think I will be doing another one for a little while.. (just kidding perhaps at the end of the year but I will definitely prepare first my making everything or at least half the items ahead of time!)

If you have noticed Hyena cart has not been restocked and Etsy, only has a couple of items.. I have not had time to re-list and also I'm trying to space out orders so I can finish these and work on Halloween as well as next stocking which will again be postponed until Tuesday. Sorry again I did not expect to be so overwhelmed and my priority is always to get your orders out as fast as I possibly can well, next to my mommy duties of course.. :)

Soo... I figured I would out up a quick reference to let you know where your orders stand and an Estimated Time of Arrival for them.  Hopefully you all  noticed the "please allow 7-10 business days for delivery" on the Etsy welcome page during the sale.

The majority of you have received yours, I have been shipping every day so today some of you have mail.. tomorrow, Saturday etc.. will get mail as well..  People with  one cover got theirs shipped the earliest as it is easier to fulfill those orders and I can get the most done that way.

So anyway..  here's the list.


Shipped Yesterday (Wednesday Aug. 24 ETA. Friday Aug. 26 )

Katie D.
April K.
Katherine L.
Crystal M


Shipped Today (Thursday Aug 25 ETA Saturday Aug 27)

Robyn S.
Danika S.
Jayme S.

Ships Friday Aug 26  ETA Monday AUG 29
Kylie B
Bonnie W.
Christine C

Ships Saturday Aug 27th  ETA  Tuesday AUG 30

Vicky M  (ETA Monday Aug 29)
Aubrey C.  (ETA Monday Aug 29)
Dana C.

Ships Monday Aug 29th ETA Wednesday AUG 31.

Jennifer S.
Stacey W.
Rebecca B
Brenda T
Amanda M

Ships Tuesday Aug 30  ETA Thursday Sep 1

Beverly  (Thank you so much for your patience Beverly!!)

And that's what I got so far.... Tuesday will be stocking day and those samples will of course ship the very next day if not the same day.  :)  and after I should be all caught up.

I might take a couple of days off second week of September which will delay orders placed around that time (I will let you know)  because I need to prep the house for a midwife visit yaay! .

Thank you all so much for your support and patience! If you have any questions or concerns email me at rockabyebootyfluff@gmail.com.

Tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment